To make an appointment or to request a callback for a non-urgent matter, please call our main phone line or send us an email.
- Phone: 919-942-2922
- Fax: 919-903-9183
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your health and safety, please call 911 for emergencies.
Please call the office for urgent acute issues. Critical care is not provided via the Klara portal. The Klara portal is checked during office hours only. Our team responds to Klara portal messages between patients, at lunch, and after the last patient of the day. Please allow a 24-hour response time. THE KLARA PORTAL IS NOT CHECKED AFTER HOURS OR ON HOLIDAYS OR WEEKENDS.
The Dermatology & Laser Center of Chapel Hill is located at
10411 US 15-501 N, Suite 100
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
The Dermatology & Laser Center of Chapel Hill is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am until 4:30pm. We are closed for major holidays and for adverse weather events. Please check with us about our holiday and adverse weather schedules, either by calling the office or checking our website.
You will receive a text reminder to confirm your appointment 2 days prior. If you wish to opt out of texts, please let us know. If you wish to change or cancel your appointment, please call us at (919) 942-2922 to assist.
If you need to refill a prescription, please call our office and leave a request. Please allow up to 48 hours for refills to be authorized.
Klara is a secure online platform used for messaging patients and telemedicine appointments. If you are unsure whether the Klara Portal is the right form of communication, please refer to the guide below.
|Reasons that are appropriate to use the Klara portal. These types of messages are addressed at no charge.|
1. Questions about recent test results (from visits that occurred within the last 7 days)
2. Simple follow-up questions related to an office visit that occurred within the last 7 days
3. Responses to requests from the DLC Staff asking for specific information
If your message does not meet these guidelines, you must schedule an in-person visit or a telemedicine visit.
|Klara Portal messages seeking medical advice will not be answered without a scheduled appointment.|
Requests for medical advice require an appointment.
In the below cases, please do not use the Klara portal.
1. Complex and/or lengthy questions that take our team more than 5 minutes to read and respond
2. Questions seeking medical advice about any new health issue
3. Questions/requests for new prescriptions, medications, or treatment plan changes
4. Any health information updates including submitted photos that we did not request
5. Refill requests. Please contact your pharmacy to request refills.
These types of concerns are addressed during a scheduled appointment.
DLC has a secure patient portal, called MyPatientVist or MVP, where current patients can securely access their medical records online and update their patient information. Click the button below to set up an account or to log in to your current account. You will need our practice ID to complete registration: VVTIUN
If you are a member of the media and would like to speak with a member of the DLC Team, please send an email to email@example.com and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate member of our team.