All DLC providers and employees have received the COVID-19 vaccine and boosters.
The safety and well-being of our patients continue to be our primary concern. We will continue monitoring the status of COVID-19 within our community to ensure we are following the proper guidelines and taking the appropriate precautions.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Recommendations:
The CDC’s metric for mandatory masking is based on community transmission data. As of December 14, 2022, the COVID-19 community level in Chatham and Orange County is LOW.
Recommended actions based on the current level:
• Patients are no longer required to wear a mask when visiting DLC. Patients may opt to wear a mask as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
• The DLC administrative staff is not required to wear masks unless they have been exposed to COVID-19. The DLC clinical team will continue to mask when seeing patients.
When to reschedule your appointment:
• If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of your scheduled appointment.
• If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days of your scheduled appointment.
When masks are required at DLC:
• If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, even if you do not have symptoms, please wear a mask when visiting.