All DLC providers and employees have received the COVID-19 vaccine and boosters.
On May 11, 2023, the COVID-19 public health emergency ended.
- Patients are no longer required to wear a mask when visiting DLC. Patients may opt to wear a mask as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
- The DLC staff is not required to wear masks unless they have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Patients may request the clinic team to wear a mask during their appointment.
When to reschedule your appointment:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of your scheduled appointment.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days of your scheduled appointment.
When masks are required at DLC:
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, even if you do not have symptoms, please wear a mask when visiting.