Our Services | Skin Care Products
The DLC Team has carefully selected only the highest quality cosmeceutical skincare products available. Each product addresses specific concerns and delivers clinically proven results. High-quality sunscreens with complete UVA and UVB protection are essential to every skincare regimen. The DLC Team has selected several different types of sunscreens that meet these strict criteria and that work well for various skin types.
Our Product Lines
Given the constant evolution of products in the cosmeceutical industry, the DLC Team is constantly reviewing current research and adding new products to our line to ensure that we have the most current and effective treatments available. Depending on your skin type and individual needs, a DLC Team member can help you select the best products to incorporate into your regimen.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Continuously exfoliates without any inflammation.
- Hypoallergenic, naturally and non-toxic ingredients, non-comedogenic, safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- Supported by peer-reviewed and published clinical studies.
- Active ingredient: Aquabeautine XL (INCI: Hydrolyzed Roe).
- And, the products smell great!
Elta MD Skincare
- Sun care and skin care products formulated for every skin type, lifestyle, and special need.
- EltaMD broad spectrum sunscreens contain zinc-oxide to protect skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunscreens are fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, and non-comedogenic.
- Offers products that treat skin types prone to acne, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation.
- Mineral based, lightweight, breathable.
- Colorescience® UV Protectors deliver non-chemical sunscreen protection with added defense from environmental stressors, infused with antioxidants.
- Gentle enough for every skin type, layered protection has never been this easy to apply and reapply throughout the day.
- Perfect protection from UV rays and environmental stressors with Colorescience® Daily UV Protector™.
- Blur imperfections with this non-greasy, lightweight formula—whipped for your routine.
- Patent-pending TriHex Technology™, which is incorporated into both the Procedure Enhancement Systems and the Restore and Renew line, based upon a deep understanding of the skin’s extracellular matrix (ECM).
- Reinforces the natural regenerating properties of the skin by activating the production of elastin and collagen and recycling the ECM.
- TriHex Technology™ is a proprietary blend of peptides and other key ingredients that enhance the health of the skin by helping to clear the damaged, aged proteins in the skin’s ECM.
- Addresses sun damage, lines/wrinkles, discoloration, loss of elasticity and support, and decreased collagen and elastin.
Our Return Policy
DLC wants you to be happy with the recommended skincare products you have purchased from our office. Our return policy for cosmetic products and makeup is as follows.
- Products returned within 60 days unopened (no seals or wraps removed) will be accepted and a full refund will be provided.
- Products, including makeup, that have had the seal or wrap broken cannot be returned, as these products can no longer be resold.
- If you have an adverse reaction to a product within the first 60 days from your purchase, we will provide a full refund or credit to your account. Please note an adverse reaction form will need to be signed by the patient so that we may note this with the product manufacturer. Adverse reactions after 60 days from the date of purchase will need to be documented and a credit will be provided for an alternative product in our office.
- We are unable to accept returns and provide full refunds for products that are returned after 60 days from the purchase date unless there is a product defect within the expiration window of the product. In the case of a defect, a refund or replacement will be provided.